-
January 31st, 2003, 11:32 AM
#151
HB Forum Owner
-
January 31st, 2003, 12:27 PM
#152
Inactive Member
Why's Elly looked drugged all the time!?
-
January 31st, 2003, 02:03 PM
#153
HB Forum Owner
-
February 1st, 2003, 09:31 PM
#154
Inactive Member
My new odd looking desktop, I like the wallpaper, but the original was too plain for my liking so I added in those leaves in the backround using Photoshop.
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/Steel_bond.JPG
(Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2003, 11:05 PM
#155
Inactive Member
nice mItsu-chan, outside of the gay looking guys [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2003, 11:43 PM
#156
HB Forum Owner
Same as Xellos, LOL [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2003, 01:12 AM
#157
Inactive Member
Bah, you guys are so mean. =P
They aren't even touching and you automatically assume that they are gay?
.............It's a Heero x Duo coupling wallpaper and they are one of my favorite couples, but that ain't the point. >o<
-
February 2nd, 2003, 01:24 AM
#158
Inactive Member
Doesnt look like Duo
Only reason I knew they're gay was coz of the HeeroxDuo words, and all the GWing boys are gay, otuside of Wufag, as much of an ass as he is he had a wife.
-
February 2nd, 2003, 02:03 AM
#159
Inactive Member
Lol, I don't like Wufei much either but many pair him up with Treize so pretty much everyone in the series is fair game... (^^);
-
February 2nd, 2003, 02:12 AM
#160
Inactive Member
when I used to read GW stuff, it was usually Zechs w/Treize when fangirls like you wrtoe it [img]tongue.gif[/img] Who's Zechs end up w/ if Treize is w/Wufag?
Damn yaoi fangirls ><
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks